- Amber of Making the Moments Count with Teen Pregnancy, Is Education Helping?
- Andrea of Andrea’s Buzzing About with I can haz civil liberties?
- Casey of Moosh in Indy with on giving depression a voice
- communicationsforchange of bad words blog with Today’s Bad Word: Gay Marriage
- dodgerdeliberation of A Dodger’s Deliberation with Sweat Pants and White Privilege
- Emily of Wheels on the Bus with Take my hand come along
- girlgriot of If you want kin, you must plant kin… with You can’t hear me …
- Holly of Cold Spaghetti with A Forgotten Hero for Modern Times
- Jane of Finding My America with Louisiana: A Story I Can’t Tell, An Unsolvable Mystery, and the Joy of Acceptance
- jen of one plus two with civic dreaming and toupatou
- Julie of Using My Words with When does the end justify the means?
- kgirl of The Kids Are Alright with Miami
- litlove of Tales from the Reading Room with Books, Ebooks and the Environment
- Mary G. of Them’s My Sentiments with Headlines. And a Mission
- Mary Lee of Merrilymarylee’s Weblog with reading by moonlight
- meloukhia of this ain’t livin’ with The Next Phase
- Meredith of PR Unfriendly with Tribute to MLK
- pgoodness of Life as I Live It with The (Monetary) Costs of Melanoma
- slouchy of Slouching Past 40 with On Haiti, The Baggage We Carry and Their Bodies, Themselves
- submom of The Absence of Alternatives with We are all in this
- Susan of Toddler Planet with In the name of awareness
- thordora of Spin Me I Pulsate with The scars of others should teach us caution.
- Tiffany Sellers of PR Musings of a Clemson Student with Sometimes the voiceless have brilliant things to say
This month’s posts were nominated by:
Send some love to Alejna, who is leading the Just Post charge here while I drown in Lombardi Gras goodness.
HAPPY MARDI GRAS, Y’ALL!!!!