Welcome to the October Just Posts! This monthly roundtable features blog posts written on personal blogs on issues of social justice. Alejna and I are host to the JPs and encourage anyone to participate by writing and nominating posts. All participants are encouraged to use the Just Posts button on their own websites.
Thank you to all this month’s participants!
- Alejna, at Collecting Tokens, with: Celebrating 5+ Years of Marriage in Massachusetts
- Em, at Social Justice Soapbox, with: Venting
- Emily, at Wheels on the Bus, with: Glamorous
- Erika, at Be Gay About It, with: Stuffings or No Stuffings, We’re Getting Some Kids and President Obama Fierce Advocate of Rousing Speeches and the Status Quo
- Fatboyfat, at Make Lard History, with: Inverted Reality
- flutter, at by flutter, with: forgiveness
- GirlGriot, at If You Want Kin You Must Plant Kin, with: Tall and Tan, Young and Lovely and Attention White Folks
- Hedgie, at Princess Hedgehog Chronicles, guestposting at Talkin’ with the Teenie, with: The Unbearable Tenderness of Boys
- Holly, at Cold Spaghetti, with: October Awareness and Get It? Got It? Good.
- Kitty, at The Show Must Go On, with: Working the Cracks
- Kristina, at Everyday Public Relations, with: Does Sensationalism Help or Hurt Conservation?
- Magpie, at Magpie Musings, with: Meat
- Mary, at the Eleventh, with: Ma: Little Bigot On the Prairie
- Mary Beth, at Cats…Books…Life is Good, with: Are We Losing Our Humanity?
- Meagan, at Hades Arrow, with Frozen
- Megan, at Missing in Iraq, with: Uncensored II
- thordora, at Spin Me I Pulsate, with: In Health there is Freedom, Health is the First of all Liberities
Be sure to send love to Alejna, who has a great history of making music in her JPs!