Welcome to Just Posts!
Just Posts monthly round table began two years ago by Jen at One Plus Two and Mad at Under the Mad Hat. This month marks the first (the inaugural, perhaps?) round table hosted here and at Collecting Tokens, by my co-conspirator, Alejna. She and I share the belief that reading, thinking, and writing are partners which lead to positive action. I find inspiration, ideas, motivation, and reason within the Just Posts and give great thanks to the readers, writers, and contributors.
Please take a moment to read some of this month’s posts. The topics include poverty in Bangladesh, U.S. politics, conflict in the Middle East, discussions and ideas for giving, racial stereotyping, gender roles in parenting, environmental change… and more. If you visit a post, please take a moment to comment; a small way of letting others know what you are reading, thinking, writing, and even doing? We want to hear all about it…
The January Just Posts Roundup:
- Adrianne at The Bodhi Tree with Quote of the Day
- Angela at Letters from Usedom with Can We Change the World Just By Connecting?
- Ashley at Letters from Dhaka with The P-word
- BipolarLawyerCook with International Relations
- Brigitte Knudson at A Liberal Education with On Social Justice and Education
- De at An Indigo Virgo with Noughts and Crosses
- Emily at Wheels on the Bus with The Holy Land and There Must be More Money
- Erika at Be Gay About It with My Uterus Sent Me Flowers
- fire byrd with this madness needs to stop, before there is a war
- girlgriot at If You Want Kin… with Miss and Mrs. … who? and Samaritans in a Subaru
- Her Bad Mother with The Invisible Boy
- Holly at Cold Spaghetti with Chipped, Just Posts for a Just World and No Cheese with This Whine
- jen at One Plus Two with Behind the scenes of the Just Posts
- KC at Mothers in Medicine with Getting into the spirit and Getting into the spirit, part 2
- KC at DC Metro Moms Blog with A light in the dark
- Kevin at The Bartoy Blog with Stimulate The Economy — Forgive Student Loans!
- Leslie at Adventures in Randomness with I Have a Dream
- Little Pea with On Joining New Clubs
- Lucaites at No Caption Needed with We The People
- Mad at Under the Mad Hat with The Pragmatist and the Heart of Gold
- Mary at The Eleventh with To Her, This is Normal
- Melissa at MOMocrats with Blog for choice: Priorities for the new administration
- Paul Newnham at Give a Damn About Poverty? with Discipline and Training and Small Sacrifice
- Rachel at Kitchen Fire with The First Time I Voted
- Rebecca at Flying Tomato Farms with Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program and Change I believe In
- Sahar at Sahar’s Blog with Clean off your hearts, people of the world! and Roll up them sleeves, we’re getting down to business
- Shahrazaad with War Ends, Schools Begin
- SoulSnax at Rice Daddies with They’re homogeneous: Black Culture, Asian Culture, etc…
- Thailand Chani at Finding My Way Home with Laying Down Arms
- Thordora at Love Has No Need For Memory with Pensioneering
Some of the January Just Post readers:
Please send some love to Alejna, too!